*Registration begins July 1, 2023 for the 2023-24 school year!
Prior to the first practice, all student-athletes must complete the online registration and have a valid physical on file.
- Click here to register: Athletes must have a current physical/clearance form on file and complete online registration.
- Printable Physical/WIAA Clearance Form
- You will need to complete and return/upload the form titled "Clearance Form." The other three forms are for the doctor's use.
- WIAA rules for completing physical:
- A physical fitness exam is required by the WIAA no less than every other school year.
- Physical examination taken April 1 and thereafter is valid for the following two school years.
- Read the Code of Conduct Agreement
- Concussion and Cardiac Arrest Information
- Law requires signature annually from parent and students. This is part of the online registration process.
- Click here for signs and symptoms of concussions and cardiac arrest
- HIPAA - Privacy Form required by Bellin Licensed Athletic Trainers
- Complete the WIAA Eligibility Form
- Pre-Season Meetings
- Each sport holds a pre-season meeting.
- Please visit individual sport websites or contact the coach for date of pre-season meeting if not listed.
- Parents are encouraged to support Bay Port athletics by signing up to work the concession stand.
- Just two events per family will allow Bay Port athletics the opportunity to provide concessions for every home game.