*Registration begins July 1, 2021 for the 2021-22 school year!
All students-athletes must complete the online registration prior to the first practice.
1. Click here to register.
- Athletes must have a current physical/clearance form on file and complete online registration.
- Form must be completed and signed by physician.
- WIAA rules for completing physical:
- A physical fitness exam is required by the WIAA no less than every other school year.
- Physical examination taken April 1 and thereafter is valid for the following two school years.
4. Concussion Agreement
- Law requires signature annually from parent and students. This is part of the online registration process.
- Click here for signs and symptoms of concussions - Parent information
- Click here for signs and symptoms of concussions - Athlete information
5. HIPAA - Privacy Form required by Bellin Licensed Athletic Trainers
- All parents of students participating in sports must sign this form annually. This is part of the online registration process.
- The following information is for your reference only.
7. Pre-Season Meetings
- Each sport holds a pre-season meeting.
- Please visit individual sport websites or contact the coach for date of pre-season meeting if not listed.
- Parents are encouraged to support Bay Port athletics by signing up to work the concession stand.
- Just two events per family will allow Bay Port athletics the opportunity to provide concessions for every home game.